Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedgesview other products
Stunning hand-crafted looks, specially designed grooves and every loft and grind you could ask for makes this new SM7 wedge a must try in our opinions - and means a fitting is essential for you to get the ones most suited to your game.
Key features and benefits include:
- Up to 100rpm more spin from grooves cut at tighter tolerances
- Progressive CG locations make trajectories more predictable
- Progressive CGs behind impact positions for exceptional feel
- Narrower and deeper grooves (46-54º) control spin on full shots
- Wider and shallower grooves (56-62º) maximise spin on partial shots
- Six sole grinds - F, S, M, K, L and the new D grind
- Available in lofts from 46-62º
- Available in three finishes - Tour Chrome, Brushed Steel and Jet Black
There are so many different permutations to consider when choosing your next set of wedges that it really does pay off to come for a professional gapping and fitting session.