Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Under Armour Storm Windstrike 1/2 Zipview other products
Under Armour's Storm technology gives you fabric designed to tackle golf in the worst weather, repelling water and wind to keep you and your valuables dry and warm so you can focus on your game.
Key features and benefits:
- Storm technology repels water
- Windproof construction shields you from any chill
- Chest and back vents enhance breathability
- Stretch fabric allows greater mobility in any direction
- Hand pockets, plus an internal pocket for your phone
- Side zip aids easy access
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem for tailored fit
Come and try this jacket on in store to see how it fits over your polo and pullover to get the best fit possible.