Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Motocaddy M1 Electric Trolleyview other products
This new M1 electric trolley is the easiest-to-use model in Motocaddy's range, but that doesn't mean there aren't lots of practical design features you'll enjoy when using it, such as the Easilock base and soft-touch ergonomic handle.
Key features and benefits include:
- Compact folding and simple to set up
- High-resolution screen displays battery meter and speed indicator
- Nine speed settings so it can be set to your perfect walking pace
- Space-saving inverted wheels reduce folded footprint
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle is height adjustable
- Pin and hole Easilock base system stops your bag twisting
- New oversize frame is more stable to manoeuvre
- Available with standard Lithium or extended Lithium battery options
If you've never owned an electric trolley, this is the perfect place to start. To try it for yourself, visit us in the pro shop.