Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Motocaddy P360 Push Trolleyview other products
The Motocaddy P360 will enhance your manoeuvrability around the course thanks to a 360° fully-rotating front wheel that gives you access to tight spots and the ability to weave around bags on busy tee boxes.
Key features of the P360 push trolley include:
- Fully rotating front wheel enhances your manoeuvrability
- Simple one-step folding mechanism and very compact when folded
- Storage options include drink holder, scorecard clip and storage net
- Integrated accessory compartment for valuables
- Umbrella holder attachment
- Ergonomic handle with adjustable height for comfortable steering
- Foot-operated brake
- EASILOCK base sees pin and hole system replace bag straps
You must come and see this trolley in person to test its new front wheel and experience how easy it is to put up and down.