Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Mizuno JPX900 Hybridsview other products
Given that most golfers turn to hybrids to replace their long irons, Mizuno has fully committed to making the JPX900 easier to strike like an iron, but with the safety net of a hybrid, so you'll find a great mix of control, forgiveness and power.
Key features and benefits of the JPX900 are:
- Shockwave Sole contracts and expands for faster speeds to boost distance
- More iron-like face and hybrid-like body for maximum versatility
- Extra mass low in the head aids forgiveness
- Less draw bias than average hybrid to suit better players
- Adjustable hosel provides 4 degrees loft movement
Four different heads cover lofts from 14 to 27 degrees, so whether you're looking for a fairway wood alternative or more forgiving long-iron option, we can talk you through what will work best for your game.