Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Mizuno JPX900 Driverview other products
The JPX900 is built for consistently fast ball speeds that don't drop off on heel or toe strikes, with its adjustability then giving us the tools to find your perfect spin rate and launch angle to maximise distance and accuracy.
Key features and benefits of the JPX900 driver include:
- Multi-thickness face significantly boosts ball speeds on mishits
- Sole weights and three tracks to optimise spin, launch and shot shape
- Adjustable hosel aids quick-and-easy loft and lie improvements
- Internal tuning forks ensure consistent sound regardless of weight positions
- Forgiving longer and wider profile than previous Mizuno drivers
With a hosel that adjusts between 7.5-11.5 degrees and a great range of custom shafts to try, it really is worth hitting this alongside a member of our team who can ensure you end up with your optimal settings.