Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Mizuno ST180 Fairway Woodview other products
This Mizuno fairway wood is a really interesting option if you like a forgiving larger profile, but don't like the high-spinning flight that fairway woods normally come with.
Key features and benefits:
- Amplified Wave sole contracts and expands to boost ball speeds
- Wave sole also pushes weight low and forward to vastly reduce spin
- Multi-thickness face boosts ball speeds for more distance
- Internal Waffle Crown saves weight to aid low spin flight for more distance
- Larger profile head is highly forgiving
- Available in 15° and 18° models for both men and women
If your game needs a new option off the tee this powerful Mizuno fairway wood has to be a contender. Between its adjustable hosel and loft and shaft options, we're confident we can fit it perfectly to suit your needs.