Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING G400 Hybridsview other products
This G400 hybrid packs a lot of power thanks to its new 11% thinner steel face that allows it to flex faster at impact for longer distance, which we all appreciate at the top end of our bags.
Key features of the G400 hybrid:
- Cascading sole contracts and springs to boost ball speeds and distance
- Face is 11% thinner for more flexing, which delivers 1.5mph more ball speed
- Thinner crown saved weight to allow for an increase in forgiveness
- Rear sole weight increases MOI to improve forgiveness
- Sole weight can be customised to your swing weight preference
- Multiple loft options from 2-hybrid to 6-hybrid
It is really crucial to get your gapping right so you don't end up with two clubs that fly the same distance. During a fitting we can test a range of lofts, hosel positions and shafts to ensure your new hybrid slots in seamlessly between your woods and irons.