Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G400 Ironsview other products
Lots of little tweaks have been made since the G iron to deliver shots that now launch higher and fly further so you can enjoy more forgiveness and distance with the stopping power you need to hit your approach shots close.
Key features of the G400 iron include:
- 40% thinner face can spring more powerfully to boost distance
- Toprail Undercut Cavity further amplifies flexing for more distance
- COR-Eye technology delivers faster ball speeds and higher peak flight
- Saved weight from larger CTP aids perimeter weighting for forgiveness
- Cavity badge reduces vibrations to improve strike feedback
- Hydropearl chrome finish maintains launch and spin rates in wet conditions
During a fitting we can discuss your goals and the available set options between 4-iron and lob wedge to come up with a balance that works for you, plus we can also test a number of shaft options to find your most consistent option.