Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G Le Puttersview other products
PING's popular True Roll Face Technology features on the G Le models and the variable depth face pattern is there to speed up any off-centre strike, so your good putts and poorer putts roll the same distance for better consistency.
Key features and benefits of the G Le putter include:
- A variable depth face pattern improves roll on off-centre strikes
- Simple sightlines aid accurate alignment
- Caru is 345g blade to suit slight arcing strokes
- Arna is a 355g mid-mallet to suit slight arcing strokes
- Oslo is a 365g mallet to suit straight or slight arcing strokes
- Traditional soft feel navy grip
You'll have a lot more success on the greens if you match your stroke type to the right putter, so contact us if you'd like us to assess your action and to try one of these models.