Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING G Le Woodsview other products
This easy-to-launch fairway wood has a thin face and an even thinner crown that together maximise both ball speed and forgiveness to make it longer off the tee and more versatile off the deck.
Key features and benefits of the G Le fairway wood include:
- Thin face produces faster ball speeds for more distance
- Aerodynamic head design reduces drag to boost head speeds
- Thin, weight-saving crown helps increase forgiveness
- Lighter swing weight aids an easier launch
- Available in 3W (19º), 5W (22.5º), 7W (26º) and 9W (30º)
With a range of lofts available to suit different bag set-ups, we advise that you test this fairway alongside a trained professional who can recommend your ideal match.