Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
TaylorMade Spider Tour Putterview other products
All of the Spider Tour putters share a stainless steel frame and a lightweight aluminium body. This combination enables weight to be positioned around the head's edges for a higher MOI that stops the faces twisting away from square when you putt.
Key features and benefits:
- Head variations cater for sightline preferences, plus different stroke types
- Crown designs include choice of full line or no alignment line
- Smooth forward roll with soft feel from milled Pure Roll insert
- Steel frame and aluminium body create high MOI for stability
- Red, Black and Diamond Silver colours available
This expanded Spider Tour range has an increased combination of sightlines, toe hangs and hosels available so anybody can be perfectly fitted, so you must come and try a few variations to see which one you putt the best with.