Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
TaylorMade M CGB Ironsview other products
These very forgiving TaylorMade irons feature four weight ports on the back of the head that house tungsten, which helps create high launches and more off-centre forgiveness.
Key features and benefits:
- Less than 2mm thick faces for fast ball speeds through the set
- TaylorMade's thinnest ever leading edge increases face flexing for distance
- Tungsten weights aid ultra-low CG for easy launches and high trajectory
- Speed Pockets contract and spring for faster ball speeds with every club
- Face Slots help reduce ball speed loss on heel and toe strikes
- Geocoustic engineering tunes sound and feel
With plenty of custom shaft and grip options for us to consider during a fitting, this set of irons could unlock the performance you've been looking for.