Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M3 Driverview other products
The M3's Twist Face is a radical departure from previous TaylorMade faces, with 'corrective face angles' used off-centre to reduce unwanted sidespin and deliver straighter shots. This is done by putting more loft and opening the face in the high-toe and using less with a closed face in the low-heel, which combat golfers' two most common mishits.
Key features and benefits:
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to combat off-centre hits
- Reinforced Hammerhead slot springs to boost distance across the face
- Lightweight adjustable hosel has 12 settings to improve loft and face angle
- Forgiving 460cc and workable 440cc versions available
- Adjust trajectory, forgiveness and shape using the Y-Track weights
During a fitting we can experiment with the two sole weights to find your best ball flight. We'll also try different lofts and shafts, which is why you really must trust a pro who can advise you on your best driver set-up.