Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M4 Hybridview other products
Shaped to tackle a variety of lies and with a low CG that aids an easy launch to help you escape all of them, this M4 hybrid is a very versatile option for your bag.
Key features and benefits:
- New internally split weights increase perimeter weighting for better stability
- Strong steel face insert allows for thinner, faster face for more ball speed
- Flexible Speed Pocket increases forgiveness and distance
- Two-tone crown to match the other M-family woods
- Available in 19° (3), 22° (4), 25° (5) and 28° (6)
With four lofts between 3-iron and 6-iron, we highly recommend that you come and try a few against your long irons so we can see which combination gives you the best distance, accuracy and consistency.