Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist 917F2 Woodsview other products
The new 917 metalwoods from Titleist are all about customisation, with adjustable weights and hosels helping every ability of golfer to get the most out of their swing.
Features and benefits:
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 flexes to launch drives faster with less spin
- Thinner heel and toe Channel sections increase distance on mishits
- Forged face thinner around the edges for off-centre distance
- Low and deep centre of gravity aids strike off the turf
- SureFit Hosel has 16 loft and lie settings
- New SureFit CG sole weight system adjusts spin and shot shape
- SureFit CG also caters for headweight adjustability
- F2 model more forgiving and larger in profile
- F2 offers more spin and higher launch versus F3
- Comes in 13.5º, 15º, 16.5º, 18º and 21º
- New 'liquid slate' finish
- Four stock shafts plus custom options