Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Rogue Ironsview other products
All three of the Rogue iron models use elastic-urethane to reduce vibrations without compromising the fast ball speeds they produce, which gives you a great combination of distance and feel.
Key features and benefits:
- Rogue irons combine 360 Face Cups with Variable Face Thickness
- 360 Face Cup with thinner edges boosts distance on off-centre hits
- Variable Face Thickness helps the face flex for more distance
- Precise tungsten weighting aids optimum launch and control in each loft
- Lower CG in longer irons helps higher launch for longer carries
- Higher CG gives short irons added control and workability
- More workable Rogue Pro iron available with smaller head and less offset
- Lighter, more forgiving and longer Rogue X iron also available
With a whole host of shaft and grip options to choose from, plus heads from 3-LW to consider, we'd recommend a full custom fitting to ensure you get the perfect set for your needs.