Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Callaway Epic Ironsview other products
These Epic irons utilise a lightweight Exo-Cage, a frame-like construction that makes the top and bottom stiffer. Importantly for you, this support allows the face in between to spring very powerfully, for big distance we think you'll love.
Key features and benefits of the Epic irons include:
- Exo-Cage allows the face to spring for faster ball speeds and more distance
- 360 Face Cup with thinner edges boosts distance on off-centre hits
- CGs exactly positioned via a dense and heavy tungsten powder
- Lower CG in longer irons helps higher launch for longer carries
- Higher CG gives short irons added control and workability
- More workable Pro model available with smaller head and less offset
With a whole host of shaft and grip options to choose from, plus heads from 3-SW to consider, we'd recommend a full custom fitting to ensure you get the very most out of this set.