Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Rogue Hybridview other products
This hybrid's Carbon Composite crown saves a lot of weight, which Callaway has re-distributed to where it can improve forgiveness and aid higher launches to give you longer carries for every lie.
Key features and benefits:
- Jailbreak Technology boosts ball speeds for increased distance
- Lightweight crown saves weight that's used to increase forgiveness
- Thin and flexible Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup boosts ball speed
- Internal Standing Wave creates low, forward CG for high launch, low spin
- Five heads available from 17° (2H) to 27° (6H)
- More forgiving Rogue X model available in 18° (3H) to 32° (8H)
Available in lots of lofts and with a range of shafts and grips, you must try this hybrid before you buy to get your ideal carry number to fit in between your longest iron and fairway wood.