Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Callaway Epic Hybridsview other products
Just like the popular drivers, this Epic hybrid uses a Triaxial Carbon Composite crown that saves a lot of weight. Thankfully for you, Callaway has re-distributed that mass to where it can increase forgiveness and aid higher launches to give you longer carries.
Key features and benefits of the Epic hybrid include:
- Crown weighs just 5g to help dramatically increase forgiveness
- Thin and flexible Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup boosts ball speed
- Balls speeds enhanced most on low strikes where most miss-hits occur
- Dense tungsten powder aids low and deep CG to increase forgiveness
- Adjustable hosel so we can optimise your trajectory
Available in lofts between 2H (18°) and 5H (26°) with a range of shafts and grips, you must try this before you buy to get the best match for your set.