Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Rogue Driverview other products
This Callaway Rogue driver boasts improved Jailbreak Technology where the titanium bars behind the face are now 25% lighter for a lighter club with the same benefits that promote faster ball speeds to give you more distance.
Key features and benefits:
- Improved Jailbreak Technology boosts ball speeds for increased distance
- Lightweight crown and sole aid high levels of forgiveness
- Removal of sliding weight provides extra mass to improve forgiveness
- Collaboration with Boeing to improve airflow to promote faster head speeds
- Draw-bias 'Draw' and lower-spinning 'Sub Zero' models also available
Between its three heads, adjustable hosel and many no upcharge shafts options, this driver can be dialled in to suit so many swing styles, which is why it's crucial you consider a full fitting to get the best out of it.