Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Odyssey O-Works Puttersview other products
Microhinge Insert Technology sees stainless steel hinges moulded into a soft Thermoplastic Elastomer insert where they can flex and lift the ball to produce quicker topspin for a better roll with consistent feel and feedback.
Key features and benefits of the O-Works range include:
- Microhinges help produce topspin for a better roll
- Elastomer insert aids soft feel and feedback
- Contrasting colours highlight face alignment at address and impact
- Nine head shapes include four blades and five mallets
- Tank versions are counterbalanced to enhance stability
With nine heads to choose between it is crucial you contact us about a putter fitting so we can assess your stroke type to find the one that best compliments your action.